Breaking News

Antifa Suspect in Portland Shooting of Right Wing Man, Killed by Police during Attempt of Arrest

Antifa Suspect in Portland Shooting of Right Wing Man Killed during Attempt of Arrest

Antifa supporter Michael Forest Reinoehl, the susupect of the Right Wing Portland man's death was killed on Thursday night  when federal authorities attempted to arrest him in connection with that fatal shooting. Wide protests are erupted in Portland over the death of Reinoehl.

Danielson, 39, died after sustaining a gunshot wound to the chest in Portland on Saturday night. He was with a group of Trump supporters who showed up at Black Lives Matter protests held in Portland.

The US Marshals said a task force was attempting to arrest Michael Forest Reinoehl in Washington state. He was wanted by the Multnomah County Circuit Court on a charge of murder.

"Reinoehl was allegedly involved in an August 29 shooting incident in Portland, Oregon, that resulted in a death," US Marshals said.

The task force located him in Olympia and attempted to arrest him peacefully.

"Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers. Task force members responded to the threat and struck the suspect who was pronounced dead at the scene," the statement said.

None of the task force members were injured.

Reinoehl was under police investigation in connection with the death of Trump supporter.

Reinoehl appeared in a VICE News interview that aired minutes before The Times reported his death on Thursday.

Reinoehl did not directly admit to shooting Danielson in the interview, though he said he was “confident that I didn’t hit anyone innocent.” He suggested that he was protecting a friend prior to the shooting.

Reinoehl, 48, attended several Black Lives Matter protests in recent months, according to his Instagram page. He was reported to be a person of interest in the Danielson shooting, though authorities previously refused to confirm he was a suspect in the case.

No comments